segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2008

MY CAR AND SOME EXPLANATIONS! :)



It is not a luxury car so you will not have a limo when you come to see Rio! :) But it is a new and comfortable and air conditioned car. I bought my FIAT DOBLO in october!!! It is a very brand new vehicle and quite roomy. Enough for 4 people to spend the whole day with nice visibility and safety.

This will be your "home" (yes indeed, my car is the natural continuation of my house) during all the tours you will have in and out of the city of Rio de Janeiro!
I can pick you up in the airport and take you back to the airport!

If you just need transportation for the famous places such as BUZIOS, PARATY, ANGRA DOS REIS, PETROPOLIS...Not a problem, my FIAT DOBLO will take you there! And of course, this is my working tour and believe me I am very proud of it!!!

So many people ask me about which vehicle I use for my tours, so it is the chance you have to see it and now you know how you will be an expertise about Rio!!!

So for more information about my tours or if you just want to go everywhere in Rio or outside of the State, please feel free to write to me and I will personally write to you.

My email is donrafainrio@yahoo.es

Nenhum comentário: