domingo, 6 de abril de 2008

THE WAY YOU WILL DISCOVER RIO


I have always believed that Rio is really the gateway to Brazil, everything starts in Rio, specially my tours, and the best way to see everything with comfort and safety is going everywhere by car. I use my car to take all my guests to the most famous places and also to places which are not written in any travel books, there will be always fantastic surprises that only locals know. And my intention is being more than a tour guide, I want to be your friend and efficient contact in Rio and everywhere in the country. And providing the safety of a brand new car, spacious and air conditioning is REALLY ESSENCIAL for every tour in Rio.

I usually say that my car is the natural continuation of my house...so WELCOME HOME AND LET'S DISCOVER RIO DE JANEIRO

It is a brand new model of FIAT DOBLO...

Easy to get around and this will be your most important way to be an expert in RIO!!!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

hi Rafa, I have checked out your blog but honestly I haven't read it all. It brought back some lovely memories looking at the images and made me realise one day I will be back there seeing it through my eyes and not the computer. I will write again soon, I hope you're working loads and enjoying your life with your boy!!

hugs, Darren

Anônimo disse...

I found Rafa through Virtual Tourist. Emailed him and he promised he will come to pick us up from the airport for free. He was on time and very courteous. The next day we spent a wonderful day with him. Since he had last minute commitments he left us with a wonderful guide called Cedric to spend the rest of the week. We were in good hands and had wonderful times. Rafa also promised to take us back to the airport for free, in which the lovely Cedric did it for him. We had great time because of these 2 very knowledgeable kind Brazilians. Let us not forget that they are also very fair with their prices.